Firstly, ultrasonic cavitation body sculpting is a safe and effective procedure for most people. However, there are some individuals who should avoid it altogether. These include:
1. Pregnant or nursing women: The safety of ultrasonic cavitation on developing fetuses and nursing infants is not established. Therefore, it's not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. People with pacemakers or other implanted devices: Ultrasonic waves can interfere with the functioning of pacemakers, insulin pumps, or other implanted medical devices. Therefore, it's important to avoid this procedure if you have such a device.
3. People with metal implants: Ultrasonic waves can cause discomfort or damage to metal implants such as joint replacements or dental implants. Therefore, it's not recommended for people with metal implants in the targeted area.
4. People with active infections or skin conditions: If you have an active skin infection or condition, such as eczema or psoriasis, it's best to avoid ultrasonic cavitation body sculpting as it may worsen your condition
5. People with certain medical conditions: Individuals with liver or kidney disease, diabetes, or any other medical condition that affects the metabolism or the immune system should consult with their healthcare provider before undergoing this procedure.
It's important to consult with a licensed and experienced professional to determine if ultrasonic cavitation body sculpting is safe for you based on your medical history and current health status.
1.. SculptSkin Cavitation Pro | All in One Body Contouring