SculptSkin™ Infrared Knee Compression
Joint pain is extremely common, especially as you age.
In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.Knee pain the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain.
The Perfect At-Home Solution for:
- Joint-Pain & Fatigue
- Poor Circulation & Swelling
- Cold Knee
- Strain Injury
- Patellar Tendinitis
Arthritis and Neuropathy Relief - Alleviate pain, minimize numbness and stiffness, and reduce symptoms of joint paint
Soothing Heat Therapy - Penetrating heat promotes circulation and provides soreness relief
Red & Infrared Light Therapy - Designed to deliver far-infrared heat and red light therapy to your knee joint. The infrared heat and red light penetrate deep into tissue, which improves the blood flow & circulation around the knee, encouraging muscles and damaged tissue to heal
Vibration Massage - Stimulating vibration loosens stiff joints to alleviate tightness and cramps
Massage Anywhere - Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for massage on the go
Adjustable Comfort Fit - Adjustable velcro strap will ensure a comfortable fit for your knee
Why Do I Have Knee Pain?
Standing, walking, running, jumping, bending, kneeling, climbing, kicking … all these movements cause wear and tear over the years, especially when coupled with a poor diet that contributes to inflammation in the body.
Acute knee pain occurs when you have an injury or inflammation. This type of knee pain needs care and treatment for it to heal. Chronic knee pain as a result of a serious injury, an untreated inflammation, or arthritis, can become crippling in severe cases.
The causes of knee pain can be grouped as follows:
- Inflammation – tendonitis, bursitis, gout
- Degeneration, wear and tear – various types of arthritis, runner’s knee
- Injury – dislocation, torn ligaments, overuse
Infrared Light Therapy To Relieve Knee Pain
Infrared light therapy is as safe and natural as sunlight. It has many therapeutic uses in the human body.
- Infrared light can penetrate (about 2 to 7 cm) deep into the layers of your skin, into the muscles, bones and ligament. While doing that, it enhances and improves circulation and helps draw oxygen and nutrients to the affected area, promoting healing.
- One very important way infrared light therapy heals is by stimulating mitochondrial action within your cells, thus triggering the growth and repair of new muscle cells and tissues.
- While using a the SculptSkin™ Infrared Knee Compression, you may sweat in your knee area. This is a good sign that the infrared light is helping to dislodge toxins hidden under the skin and in tissues. As your skin is the largest elimination organ in your body, it makes sense that toxins are eliminated this way.
- What is even more exciting is that with the consistent use of infrared light therapy, it naturally helps with the production of collagen and elastin under the skin. This is awesome news if you understand how collagen can help strengthen your tissues!
- Infrared light therapy has shown to be effective in reducing muscle fatigue and improving muscle recovery. It helps to increase the release of endorphins – your body’s own natural painkiller hormones to fight inflammation, thus reducing pain.
- Light therapy has been used clinically for the treatment of arthritis for decades. It is a reliable healing method for patients of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory joint conditions. Infrared rays open up capillaries to improve circulation and enable healing of damaged tissues.
- Sluggish lymphatic flow is one of the major causes of water retention, often resulting in swollen knees and legs. Using SculptSkin™ Infrared Knee Compression light therapy helps to improve lymphatic drainage and reduce swelling.
- If there is an infection in your knee, infrared light therapy stimulates white blood cells production to destroy harmful microbes. White blood cells are your body’s natural defence system.
8 Core Performance Upgrades
Lights directly into the inside of the knee to purify blood and increase circulation.
Since infrared therapy enhances and improves circulation in the skin and other parts of the body, it can bring oxygen and nutrients to injured tissues, promoting healing. It helps ease pain, relieve inflammation, and protect against oxidative stress
Increased circulation to the area that is being treated. The removal of harmful and painful pro-inflammatory mediators (toxins) Post activity recovery. Reduced risk of injury pre and post activity.
Heat has also been shown to reduce pain sensation by direct action on both free-nerve endings in tissues and on peripheral nerves.
Simple Lifestyle Modifications To Support Your Healing
It is advisable to support the healing of your knee problem by simple lifestyle modifications:
- Cut out all processed and junk foods from your diet!
- Limit consumption of carbs (and sugar) in your diet, including rice, pasta, bread, pastries, cakes – these are often the number one causes of inflammation in the body, and they retard healing in your body.
- Use spices and vinegar in your cooking whenever possible. These are highly healing condiments that are easy to integrate in your healthy diet.
- Lose weight. If you observe the above three points for at least two weeks, you can and will lose some weight.
- Do light-weight exercises such as “taichi” and other stretching exercises.
- Use SculptSkin™ Infrared Knee Compression once or twice a day for at least 20 minutes each time. This can be done while you’re at rest. Applying pure castor oil on the affected area before using SculptSkin™ Infrared Knee Compression enhances the result.
- The rated voltage: